In 2020, the Friends of the Fergus Falls Public Library were able to give more than $21,000 in support of the Library for
- Adult, youth and early learning programming, resources and books
- Otter Express rides to the Library
- The summer reading program
- Makerspace classes
- Digital and online content including Hoopla, website upgrades, and a virtual tour
- Guest speakers and kits for book groups meeting via Zoom
- An aquarium
- Electricity for the car charging station
Without the Friends of the Library, many resources and programs would not exist.
What you can do:
• Support the Library and join the Friends. Become a member.
• Make a donation. Gifts can be made in memory or in honor of someone special.
• Buy used books at our ongoing book sales at the Friends bookstore.
• Donate books, CDs, DVDs. Donations not needed for circulation are passed along to the Friends to sell in our used bookstore. Children’s books are always in demand.
• Buy punch cards for purchases at the bookstore or toward Silent Auction bids.
• Bid at our Silent Auctions of special books and items held every other month at the Library.
• Donate gently used clothing at Cora’s Closet or Krupkes Konsignments. Both shops will accept up to six name brand, clean clothing items. Just designate the Friends of the Library when you drop off items.
• Designate the Friends of the Fergus Falls Public Library on your Amazon Smile account.
Thanks to your support of these programs, the Friends have provided more than $100,000 to the Library since 2015. With your help, the Friends will continue to be responsive to staff requests on behalf of the community for ongoingoing and emerging programming needs at the Library.