The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools' mission is to support & enhance the legacy of excellence in EP Schools.
Patrick is an elementary student in Eden Prairie. This past spring, his teacher applied for a grant from the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools. Patrick sent us the following thank you note:
"FEPS Thanks for your hard work and the awesome stuff. I hope you keep being awesome. From Patrick"
The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools (FEPS) supports over 9000 students like Patrick by providing funds to support innovative programs within our district. Since 1998 FEPS has given over $770,000 to teacher and staff grants.We do our work in the following ways:
- Fund teacher and staff grants to bring innovative opportunities to our students
- Collaborate with community partners in Eden Prairie for programs like My Book Day
- Honor staff, students, alumni and volunteers through our Legacy Awards
- Manage and award scholarships
- Raise funds through our annual events
That is what we need from you. Please support the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools this year. There are many ways to get involved:
- Donate to FEPS to support new grant programs that help all students in preschool through high school.
- Volunteer - Your time and talents can help us accomplish our mission of enhancing the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie Schools.
- Sponsor a FEPS event. We will give you the recognition you deserve and you will know your contribution is making a difference.
- Attend one of our events
If more dedicated families and businesses get involved, we can bring more dreams to action!
We hope you will join us in empowering, enabling and equipping our students and teachers for excellence in the Eden Prairie Schools. For more information, call (952) 975-7205 or visit our website: www.FoundationforEPSchools.org