Engage Winona drives equitable civic action and social change by working to ensure everyone has access, voice and power in community planning, decision-making and changemaking.
Our vision is of a community where everyone is welcomed, heard and included; sees themselves as community leaders and changemakers; and has the tools and resources to create change that supports a resilient, inclusive community.
- Inclusive conversation design and facilitation
- Creative engagement gets the full community involved
- Amplify and support change-makers in the Winona area
- Project management for groups and coalitions
- Reflect the voices and ideas of our community
- Feature local changemakers to seed + spread good ideas
Engage Winona strives to make community engagement inclusive, generative — and joyful — for all.
Our community impact in 2022
- 1100+ community members engaged in public listening projects for City of Winona and other partners
- 17+ public events
- 26 changemakers supported in Lived Experience Leaders
- 40+ WSU students trained in our Changemaker Lab
- 5800+ community members participating in Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- 7 stories celebrating local changemakers published at Spillway.xyz
- 4 podcast episodes launched celebrating Neighbors Helping Neighbors and other Engage Winona programs
- Find the stories at engagewinona.org/voice