Sparking Children's Curiousity
Interactive exhibits. Daily programs. Explore and play!
The Duluth Children’s Museum is a place where children begin their lifelong exploration of an ever-expanding world. Our mission is to engage children, their families, caregivers, classrooms, and community in interactive exhibits, educational programs, creative play, and opportunities to connect with our collection.
The Duluth Children’s
Museum was founded in 1930 and it is the fifth oldest children’s museum in the
nation. The Museum has developed a rich
artifact collection of over 25,000 objects that are drawn from the lives and
cultures of people who have resided in the region, particularly American Indians
and immigrants. This collection,
combined with highly engaging interactive exhibit and education programs, sets
the Duluth Children’s Museum apart from other children’s museums in the
- Daily learning activities for children of all ages and their family.
- Exhibits exploring informal play, science, history, and more.
- Cultural and historical items from a collection of 25,000 items.
- Field trips and classroom outreach.
- Summer camps, including Spy Camp, Space Camp, and Circus Camp.
- Birthday parties and corporate events.