CSN empowers people with lived experiences of mental health challenges to grow their wellness skills, help others, and advocate for change.
The mission of the Mental Health Consumer/Survivor Network of Minnesota is to transform, empower and build connections in our communities by promoting recovery and wellness.
CSN is dedicated to individual empowerment, education, community building and systems change to achieve a world free of discrimination.
We do this through a variety of programs including:
- Education and Training to empower individuals to manage their own mental health recovery & wellness and help others in crisis.
- Advocacy and Systems Change to create a mental health care system that embraces the values of access, appropriateness, effectiveness, efficiency and equity.
We need your help to support the mission, vision, and programs of CSN. Your tax-deductible gift will help:
- Build stronger and more diverse networks and communities throughout the state.
- Train more mental health consumers in evidence-based practices to help them manage their mental health, assist others in crisis, or become a facilitator to teach others.
- Increase the number of peer resources available to those experiencing mental health challenges.
- Raise CSN’s visibility so that more Minnesotans can have the opportunity to access these important resources.