Chaplains are there serving those in their time of need while they serve and protect us.
Chaplains may assist in a variety of situations to include, but not limited to:
- Death Notification
- Homicide/Suicide Classes
- Fatal or Serious Injury Accidents and Fires
- Major Community Disasters
- Comfort to Victims and Families
- Line of Duty Injury or Death
- Personal Issues of Department/Agency Personnel if requested
- Teaching courses in Ethics, Stress Management, Counseling Skills, Grief, Building Healthy Families
- Chaplains will participate in the life of the department and agencies by (riding along with officers, attending training and muster meetings.)
- Assist in Public Ceremonies, Retirements, Promotions, Etc.
- Be an encourager for departments/agencies and Personnel.