It is the mission of Cedar Valley Services, Inc. to assist each individual in the activities of work and community living.
- To provide services for individuals with disabilities
- To asses the individual and determine their potential.
- Through work, training and professional contact, to provide the individual with the experience necessary to reach their potential.
- To place individuals in competitive employment, addressing choice, skills and to provide follow-up services to ensure stability in competitive employment.
- To provide extended employment for individuals who presently lack the skills to function in competitive employment.
- To provide activities where individuals can develop their social and personal potential through meaningful activities.
- To provide supervised residential services to enable individuals to reach their full potential for community living.
Since 1960, Cedar Valley Services Inc. has been helping people in the Austin, Albert Lea , Owatonna and surrounding communities in the southern Minnesota area to get back on their feet by providing vocational rehabilitation services.
Cedar Valley Services, Inc. appreciates your support!