ANSWER- Asperger’s Network Support “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” –Helen Keller
Fourteen years ago two of our families were sitting at a table awaiting acknowledgement of our charity status. In January 2005 we were official and united with a group of pioneering parents and professionals who wanted to learn, share and help individuals and families living with Autism/Asperger’s. Thank you for being there with us through thick and thin and thank you for your continued support!
We also Have a Meet up Group 'MN Autism Friends Unite'
- To develop a better understanding and to create acceptance of Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome
- To promote the education and training of those with Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome and to foster the development of integrated care on their behalf
- To further the education and training of parents and professional personnel for training, educating, and caring for those with Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome
- To promote and advocate for the general welfare of those impacted by Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome
- To serve as a clearing house for gathering resources and disseminating information for those with Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome , and their families.