All Square

A nonprofit organization

$15,293 raised by 86 donors

100% complete

$15,000 Goal




All Square is a nonprofit social enterprise

 that invests in the minds and lives of justice-impacted individuals. 


HELP US RAISE 15K FOR THIS YEAR'S GIVE TO THE MAX DAY! 

And come in and try "The Kendricks" 

grilled cheese ;)




Our Mission

Our mission is to ensure that those impacted by the criminal justice system 

have the support and opportunities they warrant 

to become our nation’s future leaders, business owners, and legal practitioners.




Give to the Max Day 2021:

This year, as we continue to navigate COVID-19, 

our goal is to raise 15K to support our general operations

and the next iteration of our annual Fellowship;

which exists to deeply invest in 

14 justice-impacted Fellows.





The Fellowship:

*An annual Fellowship focused on entrepreneurship and leadership;

*A curriculum anchored in restorative practices and programming;

 *30-35 weekly hours of competitive employment in our craft grilled cheese restaurant;

*Weekly courses & conversations centered on business development, personal development, finance, and mental health.

 


Our Values & How We Approach the Work


 Personal Accountability AND Systems Accountability

Lasting justice reform can surface only if the conversation is centered on personal and systems accountability, i.e., systematic ills that stem from racism and oppression—including cash bail, disparate sentencing regimes, prosecutorial discretion, unconstitutional arrest practices, the criminalization of drugs, and other regimes that have created mass incarceration.

 

Black Lives Matter


Second Chances AND Reparations

We believe that all individuals deserve to be judged on their merit and not their mistakes. And we believe that meaningful reparations for communities who have been disproportionately impacted by the criminal justice system are of the utmost importance. 

 

Healing & Leadership through Trauma-Informed Programming

Trauma-informed mental health support for our Fellows and their families is the fulcrum of our social enterprise. 

 

Earned-Revenue & Philanthropy

Our business model leverages earned-revenue and philanthropy. Through restaurant revenue (in addition to merchandise and space rental revenue), we generate 55% of our operational budget internally while the remaining 45% comes from philanthropy.












Organization Data

Summary

Organization name

All Square

Tax id (EIN)

81-3572476

Categories

Arts & Culture Community Economic Development

Address

4047 Minnehaha Avenue
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55406

How can we help?

Suggested articles

  • Your Organization Dashboard
  • How to Cusomize your Organization Page
  • How to add or remove an admin from my organization's account