Al-Amal School Projects a Positive Image of Minnesota Muslims
Al-Amal School is an AdvancED (NCA), CISNA, and NAEYC accredited private PreK-12 Islamic school located in Fridley, MN.
• Strong emphasis on character development in a safe and nurturing Islamic environment.
• Focus on rigorous academics through continuous improvement process.
• Integrated Hifz program in elementary school.
• Solid track record of success in regional and state science fair competitions.
• High school students take university level courses in Islamic studies and the class of 2016 is
expected to graduate with an associate degree in Islamic studies from Mishkah University.
• 11th and 12th grade students attend PSEO program in Twin Cities colleges where they earn dual
credit for high school and college.
• 100% graduation rate since inception.
• An overwhelming of Al-Amal graduates are in leadership positions in various capacities on
• Al-Amal’s tuition is one of the most competitive among Minnesota private schools.
For the THIRD year in a row, Al-Amal School received the Best School Award at the 66th Annual Central Minnesota Regional Science Fair at St. Cloud State University on February 20, 2016. Al-Amal’s formidable performance is best epitomized by the fact that for the third year in a row, at least one Al-Amal student has been promoted to participate in the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF).
The city of Fridley recognized Al-Amal School’s achievements in science fairs, Lego Robotics, and volunteering. Mayor Scott Lund invited the students, teachers, and parents to the City Council meeting on April 11.
Al-Amal’s Lego Robotics team AMAL BUILDERS won at the regional and sectional championship and reached the State final.
Al-Amal Alumni in Leadership Positions:
* Mayzer Muhammad Elected as Executive President of Undergraduate Student Body at the University of St. Thomas.
* Jouman Hamade (Class of 2015) is the president of the Middle Eastern Students Association (MESA) at the University of Minnesota for the year 2016-2017.
* Sarah Siddiqui (Class of 2015) is the president of MSA at the University of St. Thomas for the year 2016-2017.
* Sidhra Musani (Class of 2015) is the president of MSA at the University of Minnesota for the year 2016-2017.
The first batch of integrated Hifz/Ijazah program graduated in July 2016.