Give today to spread love, joy and hope
We, the sisters of St. Paul's Monastery, are a community who live the Rule of St. Benedict based on Gospel values. Through our liturgical life and wise stewardship, we create sacred space from which we respond to the needs and challenges of church and society.
Your gift to St. Paul's Monastery helps us
- Reaching out with hope to share the Joy of the Gospel for those in need
- Partner with schools to empower children with education
- Support our neighbor’s dignity in affordable housing
- Keep programs and retreats affordable for all
- Reach out to women discerning their vocation
- Formation of Benedictine Associates and Oblates to become extensions of the values in their lives
- Provide care and support for our
Sisters with assisted living and healthcare
Partner with us to help all people achieve well-lived lives
We belong to a Federation of Benedictine Communities located throughout the world. Our life consists of prayer and service. We support the spiritual growth of people of all faith traditions and help them find God in their daily life. Together with our Associates and Oblates we work to educate children, care for those in need, provide spiritual guidance, advocate for victims of violence, human trafficking and much more. We look to the future with hope. Today's world suffers from many ills. God's story continues. Be part of it and help us spread the Good News.
We are praying for you. God bless you.
To read and view inspirational stories on us follow these links: